Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Cheap Authentic Jordan Shoes
Boycott companies and institutions that have excessive executive compensation Jordan Son Of Mars For Sale. That is what I try to do. In other words if he is unable to do that job he should not be a banker. He is to evaluate those he lends to and do so such that by the law of large numbers he will make money for the bank. Just like actuarials do in the insurance industry. Many bankers currently make money for themselves but not their firm. If a banker cannot do so then his incompetent or worse corrupt. That is all. I heard of an incompetent or crook just today, some guy who used to be governor of New Jersey, a totally useless person who blew up his firm. This fellow gets 12 million dollars in severance even though he bankrupted his firm. Apparently 700 million dollars of clients money 'disappeared'.
It would be better for society if he labored in a steel mill, or ran a small farm growing organic vegetables. Or worked as a greeter at Walmart. I bet he could not do it. Who are these clowns. Goldman Sachs lost money last quarter. Will Blankfein be fired without a penny of serverance. Obviously that is what he deserves. And who was it the made Greeces finances look good so they could get into the EU. Goldman Sachs. I do not understand why France and Germany even want Greece in the EU. Throw them out on their butts. The Auto workers took huge pay cuts. The bailout was for the executives. I agree they should have allowed GM and Chrysler to go bankrupt. But not sure how the unions profited? The executives got what they wanted a smaller lower paid US workforce. The execs will still get the same salaries. And do not have to face bankruptcy. The autoworkers took an enormous pay and benefits cut. That means executives. So you include 'union executives?'Now I am perplexed in Illinois Authentic Jordan 1 Oct 30 07:41 PMAdam here is the logic behind C. Pandhit inherited a mess and needed time to fix it. He actually has been doing so. Also he has changed the strategy for the company completely from that his predecessor had. And the company is making money. I am a trader. I have been doing it since 1999. The last time I had a net yearly loss was in the internet crash back around 2000. Being badly burned at the time I learned how to actually do trading. I do a mixture of buy and sell and buy and hold. And I very actively avoid losses. Something I have learned is that it is not making gains that count but avoiding big losses. Most of the time I am 90% cash. And my goal is modest starting two years ago managing an IRA of mine to make 8% per year every year for 18 years. Last year it was 12% and this year over 20% so far. Now it is wonderful. You have so many ETFs available so one can short easily or switch to gold or silver. I think this is the best time there has ever been for making money speculating. However most of the books Authentic Jordan 3 that I have read do not count anymore like 'A Random Walk Down Wall Street' because it is not random due to Fed involvement. Or John Bogles 'Buy an index fund' and hold for 10 years etc. That is the kicker.
Aug 28 07:54 PMAdam for me an investment is something I will make money off of. I will make money off of C. I remember telling someone my 1996 Saturn was an investment. When I bought it in 1996. He said it is not an investment. You lose money on it when you drive it off the lot. That car has been driving me to and from work ever since. And it looks fine on the outside as it has plastic body. Thats 15 years. I consider that a good investment. I bought C two weeks ago. I have already made money. 6 months ago someone encourage me to buy WFC. If I had bought it and held on to it I would be losing about 20% today. I told him no that will not make me money. Mostly just buy and sell. I might sell C next week or in a few weeks. John Paulsen I am hearing is getting hammered in his funds. Not sure why. I am up over 20% so far this year. This has been the easiest year I have ever seen for 'investing' Aug 28 07:27 PMYou lost me when you put C lower than BAC. BAC bought Countrywide. It was Countrywide that authored the collapse. Buying them was idiotic. I am sure that when they bought Countrywide then certain promises were made to BAC by the Feds. The Feds picking winners and losers. Ron Paul is right the Fed needs to be destroyed. Also WFC made an idiotic decision in buying Wachovia (another disaster). Wachovia had more employees than WFC. Again I am sure promises were made. It will take WFC ten years to digest Wachovia. And the pig might kill the python in this case. The Wachovia culture is fundamentally different than the WFC culture. It likes a Yankee deciding to form a business partnership with a plantation owning southerner. I put C as a better investment than BAC. C is the preeminent World bank. My 4 year old daughter owns BMO Jordan 7S For Sale.
Aug 27 08:34 PMAmerica has around 7000 banks. Some of those must be well run. Of course that is fine for the bank as they will get bailed out by the Fed. KMart is an example here. So let creative destruction work but fully. The same applies to the car companies. Chrysler should have been gone 30 years ago. This would have improved the health of the auto industry. It is to bad America is not capitalist. What else can such a messed up system do where 20% of the GDP goes on healthcare. We are in a depression but have people driving around in luxury imported cars because our government is printing 1.5 Trillion a year that Mercedes is still willing to accept. May 25 03:31 AMGovernment should not be involved with banks period. No discount window. No government bailouts. No FDIC. People should be able to deposit their money with the Fed for safekeeping. Banks do not pay interest now anyway. Banks should be forced to pay for the use of other peoples money and to buy insurance to protect against losses. If our congress will not force Goldman to stand on there own feet and be MEN like I have too, then Congress needs to be lynched olympic 7s 2012. Literally. Why do our generals not step up and do what needs to be done. Oh sorry our Generals are communists too since they are on the government payroll. Capitalism is dead in America. Jun 12 12:16 PMThe USA has a bloated public sector also with retirement at 50/20 years if you say are a policeman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment